How do I customize listings view? How do I match store locator with my theme design? How do I configure store locator layout?
1. Go to settings panel through VO Locator admin area.
2. General Tab - Google Maps API can be entered in here. Custom font setting will help you to match the store locator fonts to match your theme fonts.
3. Map Customizations Tab - Map & Listings View is fully customizable with WYSIWYG editor.
- Enable/Disable Map those who only want to show Listings in their store without Map.
- Change Map Zoom Level with "+" & "-" action buttons provided in the Map View.
- Map Height & Width changes are done with WYSIWYG editor.
- Set a fixed location as the centre point for the map view or let your browser do geo lookup for users geolocation.
- Select default Region for map view.
Enable Marker Clusterer to group listings from a specific region & simplify the display of markers on the map.
Choose Default Map Marker Color from the colour palette, default marker colour can be set to differ from tagged listing markers if required.
Marker InfoWindow Width can be assigned in Pixels.
- Choose Marker InfoWindow Background &
Marker InfoWindow Text Color
from the colour palette
to match with theme colours.
4. Search Customizations Tab - Search box is fully customizable with WYSIWYG editor.
- Choose custom Seach Box Heading Text.
- Enable/Disable Tags Filtering
- Choose custom Label for Tags Dropdown.
5. Listings Customizations Tab - Listing box is fully customizable with WYSIWYG editor.
- Choose custom Listing Background Color from the colour palette.
Choose custom Listing Text Color from the colour palette.
Choose custom Listing Highlight Color from the colour palette.
Choose Distance Unit in (Mi/Km)