Store Listings can be imported/exported via Locations panel of the plugin in the admin area.
1. Download Sample CSV file & add your store data to downloaded CSV.
2. Tags can be added to CSV file, no matter they are created earlier or adding new. Multiple tags can be assigned to a single store listing with a comma separator.
3. Admin can follow by adding all his store's details, the columns for excel sheet import are as follows,
Name, Street, Street 2, City, State, Zip, Phone, URL, Fax, Email, Description, Tags, Image URL, Hours, Share Address Publicly, Custom Marker Pin
|Column Name||Field Name|
Share Address Publicly
Custom Marker Pin
4. It is must to follow the ordering of above table in your Import Excel sheet, else the import will not work. The mandatory columns for geocoding service are Street, City, State and Zip code. In case any one of the column is missing the tool will not fetch the coordinates.
5. Google Geocoding API has Usage Limit Per Second, too many records may be blocked by Google, so for that case, you can upload up to 200 records at the same time which is tested and works fine.
HOW CAN I ADD TAGS THROUGH IMPORT?
Import tool will automatically create tags if not created before and will assign to stores, you must have to add a comma character "," in between multiple categories if you want to assign multiple tags to a single store listing.
HOW I CAN ADD LOGO USING IMPORT TOOL?
You can add your logo image to the Column M (Image URL). You have to upload the logo images before importing the store locator which can be in these formats (jpg, png, jpeg, gif, JPG) through FTP service.
If you want to create a new logo make sure you have already uploaded logo image which must be unique and doesn't exist in existing Logo list.